Friday, July 9, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Employee's right

Posted: 08 Jul 2010 01:54 PM PDT

hi all,

i am writing my dissertation on employee's right can you please help with information. thank you.


performance management

Posted: 08 Jul 2010 01:51 PM PDT

hi all,

kindly let me know the best methods used in perfomance management


Interview skill that win the job by Michael Spiropoulos

Posted: 08 Jul 2010 11:48 AM PDT

Interview skill that win the job by Michael Spiropoulos


can i leave a company without a relieving letter

Posted: 08 Jul 2010 11:24 AM PDT

I am working in a public sector unit since last 12 yrs as a deputy manager.Recently I got an offer from another copmany with an attractive packages.The new employer asks me to join within one month.So I tendered my resignation and requested the management to relase me within one month.According to our service conditions I have to give 3 months notice or 3 month salaries.I have given 1 month notice and to adjust rest two months notice period by deducting my outstanding dues from my leave wages.On the last date of my release, management informed me that my resignatin has not been accepted due to not getting vigilance clearance .When I enquired from my reliable sources why management didn't issued me vigilance clearance I found a complain against me of misappropriation of fund 4 yrs back which is false and baseless.Now i want to join in my new company.My new employer is ready to join me without relieving letter.If I leave the company without rlieving letter can my old employer take any Legal action. Please give your suggestions.


junior needs help

Posted: 08 Jul 2010 10:47 AM PDT

Hi,
I am preparing for the interviews of generalist profile across all the industries like IT,hotel,aviation.I have done by PGDBM in hr.but dont have really good command over the regulations and compliances i need some help in that. i want help in compliances,payroll performance in short a core hr profile.please help with the same and if you can help me with any book name also.
All seniors please do respond.i seriously want to enter into core hr.suggest some openings in pune.
Regards
nidhi rai


human resource palnning and development

Posted: 08 Jul 2010 10:24 AM PDT

hello............plz suggest me a questionnaire to analysis the human resource planning and development of organization.........


Resigining during probation period without serving notice period

Posted: 08 Jul 2010 10:14 AM PDT

Hello All,

I have a general query.

If an employee resigns within probation period and not serving notice period,what are the legal implications in this case considering below clauses mentioned in offer/appointment letter?

As per offer/appointment letter,
3 months probation,resigning during probation one has to serve one month notice period .

resignation after confirmation ,one has to serve 2 months or salary in lieu thereof.

Under this clauses,what can employer & employee do?


Seven Energy Chakra Meditatiion Training

Posted: 08 Jul 2010 09:28 AM PDT

Duttkumar Desai well known Soft Skills and Practical Spirituality Trainer and
Social Worker Offers



Free Seven Chakra Meditation Techniques.

To NGOs, Rotary and Lions Clubs .Thursdays Only.

Nominal Charges for Corporate and Commercial Organisations.

You Arrange for venue and Publicity.

Four Hours Training .


Introductions ! Techniques of Seven Chakra Meditation and Conditioning For Meditation.

Benefits of Seven Chakra Meditation.

* Enhancement of Health and Harmony of Body and Mind.
* Enhancement of physical and Mental Energy.
* Improvement of Productivity, Concentration and Mind Power.
* Reduce Stress and Induce healing.
* Auric clearing
* Energy Healing & Blessings.
* Emotional Energy and Balance.
* Enhancement of Self- Confidence , Positive energy & Attitude.
* Enhancement of Internal Calmness and Personality.
* Harmony in all Relationship.

Contact Today. Duttkumar Desai at


PF withdrawal

Posted: 08 Jul 2010 08:45 AM PDT

Hello All,

I have been working since last 8 years and have changed quite a few jobs. I have always withdrawn my PF from the organisations I have left.

However, I have a query. Recently I quit my job after working there over for 3 years. I have couple of specific questions.

1) How is the of the employer's contribution distributed between the PF account and the Pension account (the % between the 2)
2) If I fill up the withdrawal form, will I get the entire pension amount which is i my a/c.
3) Which option works better.. Withdrawal or Transfer of PF.

Hope to receive a response soon.


Regards,
Nikunj Devani


Story of Life

Posted: 08 Jul 2010 08:43 AM PDT

Dear All,



Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there, to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson, or to help you figure out who you are or who you want to become.
You never know who these people may be...possibly your roommate, neighbor, coworker, long lost friend, or even a complete stranger, but when you lock eyes with them, you know at that very moment they will affect your life in some profound way.
And sometimes things happen to you that may seem horrible, painful, and unfair at first, but in reflection you find that without overcoming those obstacles you would have never realized your potential, strength, willpower, or heart.

Everything happens for a reason.
Nothing happens by chance or by means of good luck. Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness, and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of your soul. Without these small tests, whatever they may be, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere. It would be safe and comfortable, but dull and utterly pointless.
The people you meet who affect your life, and the success and downfalls you experience, help to create who you are and who you become. Even the bad experiences can be learned from. In fact, they are probably the most poignant and important ones.
If someone hurts you, betrays you, or breaks your heart, forgive them, for they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious when you open your heart.
If someone loves you, love them back unconditionally, not only because they love you, but because in a way, they are teaching you to love and how to open your heart and eyes to things.
Make every day count.
Appreciate every moment and take from those moments everything that you possibly can for you may never be able to experience it again.
Talk to people that you have never talked to before, and actually listen.
Let yourself fall in love, break free, and set your sights high.
Hold your head up because you have every right to.
Tell yourself you are a great individual and believe in yourself, for if you don't believe in yourself, it will be hard for others to believe in you.
You can make of your life anything you wish. Create your own life and then go out and live it with absolutely no regrets.
Most importantly!!!
if you LOVE someone tell him or her, for you never know what tomorrow may have in store.

And learn a lesson in life each day that you live.
THAT'S THE STORY OF LIFE


0 comments:

Post a Comment