Saturday, July 10, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


learderhip approach

Posted: 09 Jul 2010 12:42 PM PDT

Hi,
can anybody provide me any information on leadership style and approach


SAP FI/CO Country India Version Training.

Posted: 09 Jul 2010 12:37 PM PDT

Hi

I am from a company where we need to provide training to our project team on SAP FI/CO CIN, we are looking for excellent freelance trainer, plz revert ASAP.

Regards
Daufil


Train and Certify your Employees/Staff on Fire & Safety

Posted: 09 Jul 2010 12:33 PM PDT

Dear All,

Greetings from IFSS...!!!

We are the experts delievering Fire and safety training globaly. Kindly refer Institute of Fire Safety and Security (IFSS)for more details.We can also certify your staff/employees on the training provided with Government Certification of Industry experts bodies like IGNOU & CII .All your employees can also go for customized,distance & Regular programs of ours with very nominal charges.

You can contact me at 09650598959.

Regards

Vikas Gargotra

Head-Business Development
Institute of Fire Safety & Security,Premier Shield's Skill Development Initiative
email :
vgargotra@premierskills.org


Opportunity Required!!

Posted: 09 Jul 2010 12:23 PM PDT

Dear All,

I am looking for a good job opportunity in NCR. I have over 5 years of exp in Hardcore recruitment.Currently I am working in RPO section ,taking care of both IT and Non IT requirements.I have team handling experience as well.For your perusal please find attached a copy of my resume.

Should you have any queries please feel free to contact me on +91 9999094660.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Shuchita

Attached Files
File Type: doc Suchita_HR_5 yrs[1].doc (64.0 KB)


Background required for learning SAP HR

Posted: 09 Jul 2010 12:18 PM PDT

Hello everyone.. i want to know whether a non-IT or non-technical background person can pursue training in SAP HR?
what will be the scope for such a person?

Please reply ...

Thank you.


HR generalist role

Posted: 09 Jul 2010 11:59 AM PDT

Hello friends ,
we currently have some opening in an software company for the post of HR generalist .we are looking for people who are having 2 months to 1 year experience in any fields in HR there will be Four rounds of interview and we are looking for candidates from reputated university.salary will be best in the industry and all facilities such as Housing to schooling of children will be provided.There will be a telephonic interview followed with other rounds...
please send the resume @

regards
Akhil.r


Jobs Overseas

Posted: 09 Jul 2010 11:33 AM PDT

Hi,
We help in overseas recruitment for Canada,Australia and Singapore and educational opportunities in US,UK,Canada,Singapore,Australia,New Zealand.


provident fund withdrawal

Posted: 09 Jul 2010 11:14 AM PDT

Greetings!
I have resigned from my previous organization (private organization) since last four and half years. I had been following with the accounts officer regarding withdrawal of PF. I filled the PF form twice but till date my PF had not been released. Again I approached the highest authority of that organization and i am being told to fill the form again and this time they assure it will be done. I would like to know the following;
  1. i want to know whether any legal action is possible in this case for troubling me unnecessarily delaying my PF
  2. I needed the PF amount so that i could keep it under fixed deposit for future since i have a child three years old and you know savings is important, but i lost the opportunity since last four years. should the organization give me interest on the same for the loss incurred
  3. my previously filled forms for withdrawal of PF have been misplaced and these forms contain personal and confidential details like my bank account number , address etc. can this be taken up seriously
kindly suggest urgently as the matter is getting too complicated


Looking For Placement Consultant for Finance Jobs

Posted: 09 Jul 2010 10:33 AM PDT

Hi
Can anyone please provide some good consultants for jobs in the Finance sector . I am a MBA (Finance) graduate and an International CFA Level 2 candidate

Thanks


Finance & marketing (Backend support) jobs

Posted: 09 Jul 2010 10:03 AM PDT

Dear all ,

If you find an opening for an MBA( Finance & Marketing) in chennai . kindly inform .

Expecting your reply at earliest ,

Rgds /
Raj- 9750430828


0 comments:

Post a Comment