Thursday, July 15, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Resume database

Posted: 14 Jul 2010 03:27 PM PDT

I have built up a database of 21000 oil and gas CV's worldwide and I have recently wound down my company I am looking to sell this for 15000$


Difference between HR/ER/IR

Posted: 14 Jul 2010 01:15 PM PDT

Dear All,

can anyone describe the Difference between HR, IR & ER?

Please reply .

regards
Sukhpal
9891307304


Proprosal for Manpower outsourcing

Posted: 14 Jul 2010 12:28 PM PDT

I am going to start a HR outsorcing business . I need help on how to make a perfect proposal that a company outsource his employees on our payroll .


training programme

Posted: 14 Jul 2010 12:16 PM PDT

Hi,
I need the flowchart or the step by step Training procedure at TCS,INFOSYS,WIPRO & CTS....Just the process which starts with the initial training period for a new campus recruit till 1 years of employment.... .... i need this for a project to understand the process and to identify the possible points of disconnect/ or ways of improvement.

thank u

vrush.


Housekeeping staff training

Posted: 14 Jul 2010 11:36 AM PDT

Dear all,
i am working in a publilic limited hotel
Can Anyybody having presentation for training Housekeeping staff in hindi ? ... i have it in english [english is too hard for them].

regards,


income tax related problem

Posted: 14 Jul 2010 11:29 AM PDT

I have been recently recruited for a PSU.
I got Rs 18040/-(Basic+HRA) in cheques for the months of Aug09 to Dec09.
So total Rs 90000/-.
After my police verification I got my appointment order in Jan10.
Now I got full salary around 25000/- for the month of Jan10 & Feb10.
So what will be the taxable salary for the year 2009-10.
My department is adding that 5 months(Aug09 to Dec09) payment (around Rs 90000/-) to Current year.Because they gave me arrear (Rs 9000/-) for those months on 13 july10.
But they added both 90000 +9000 in current year's gross payment.Due to that my current year's expected Gross salary is increased from 3 lacs to 4 lacs.
Due to this i am loosing 9000 as income tax on that 5 months salary(Rs 90000/-).

Plz help me out so that i can save this money.


Looking for Job in London

Posted: 14 Jul 2010 11:15 AM PDT

Hai friends,

I am Priya. I have been a member in our forum for more than 2 years but i havent participated in any discussion, but read many articles and got benefited. First of all thanks for all.

I have completed MBA in HR. I got 4.5 years experience in HR product as Quality assurance engineer when i was in India. Got some real time experience in some admin jobs like updated New joinees checklist,conducted buddy program etc. Now I am in London to accompany my spouse got onsite oppurtunity for next 2 years. I am searching for job, wish to get a job as HR. Will I get a job with my experience? Please advice me on this.

Thanks.

Regards,
Priya


Mandays Lost

Posted: 14 Jul 2010 10:50 AM PDT

We dont have Leave Encashment in our Company and 40% employees are expats.So annual leave is compulsory.I am working on Mandays Lost and Ours is service industry.Shall i take Annual Leave in calculating Mandays Lost and if so,Why?Kindly update


Mandays Lost

Posted: 14 Jul 2010 10:49 AM PDT

We dont have Leave Encashment in our Company and 40% employees are expats.So annual leave is compulsory.I am working on Mandays Lost and Ours is service industry.Shall i take Annual Leave in calculating Mandays Lost and if so,Why?Kindly update


* Online Jobs , Part time jobs , Home based jobs

Posted: 14 Jul 2010 10:05 AM PDT

There are many ways to earn money online with work at home or work from home jobs. Some of them are - taking online surveys, working with some work at home business opportunity companies, buying and reselling products, making money with pay-per-click publishing, earning with affiliate programs, online currency trading, submitting photos etc. One of the most popular ways to earn money online is data entry from home work or type at home jobs. Let us have a look on these data entry from home work as home typists. For more details visit Free data entry Jobs , Online Part Time jobs , part time online jobs


0 comments:

Post a Comment