Saturday, July 17, 2010

CiteHR Human Resource Management

CiteHR Human Resource Management


Replying to Client on Negative feedback

Posted: 16 Jul 2010 04:02 PM PDT

Hi ,
Am in lost of words.

Can you help me how to reply to the negative feedback from the client. I can recall only 3 sentences -

Thank you for bringing this to our notice.
Will counsel the team member regarding the same.
Regret the inconvenience caused.


Risk Management Checklist

Posted: 16 Jul 2010 03:16 PM PDT

Hi

I am starting a risk assessment project and I would like to know if anyone has any idea for a checklist that I can use.

This is been used for a technology company in assessing issues with client network.


Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you


costing in getting esi and pf for a pvt ltd co.

Posted: 16 Jul 2010 12:56 PM PDT

can some 1 tell me what is the costing for getting esi & pf for a registered pvt. ltd. company.
& what is the procedure for the same


SR Project coordinator

Posted: 16 Jul 2010 11:34 AM PDT

Hello,

my name is kunal and i was working for an MNC. My company asked me to sign a resignation letter as my process got closed and i could not be utilized in some other team. they did not ask me to serve the notice period. hence i am worried if they will give me my experience/relieving letter and the settlemnt amount or not?

please can some one help and advise?


Headhunter - Southern California, USA

Posted: 16 Jul 2010 10:56 AM PDT

I am a private headhunter in the Southern California area. I offer very competitive rates and have many very qualified HR and Administrative applicants. Is there anyone looking to hire in these areas?

Thx!
Jackie


safety measures

Posted: 16 Jul 2010 10:42 AM PDT

plssssss
any body give me safety measures in industries


suit against wrongful getting fired!!!

Posted: 16 Jul 2010 10:34 AM PDT

Dear seniors and friends,
Could anyone please provide me some information and guidance regarding a wrongful termination and how to deal with this wrongful" getting fired" from the company without any given notice and warning?
Is there any way to go with legal advice and how to approach it? What the law says regarding this in India? Please give some suggestions.
Thanking you in advance.
ben jr


Please advice me.

Posted: 16 Jul 2010 10:25 AM PDT

I've just given my TYBCOM exam and currently pursuing a diploma course in IBTA's Certified Business Professionals(CBP) from Spear Business Academy. Would this certificate help me in my future prospects as I'm keen to go into the field of HR. How should i go about this? Where should I start from? Which company is the best where i could start my career in HR? I've a 1 year of Work Experience as a Customer Care Executive in a Marketing Company and 1 year as a Receptionist in a Diagnoistic Centre. I'm confident of my people skill. Please help me out. I'm super-keen to do HR .


job requirement

Posted: 16 Jul 2010 10:12 AM PDT

Hai,

I am working in Indian Army as Naik and will voluntary retire in the year jan 2011. I have 17 years of Experience. i am looking for a job in and around hyderabad.Can anyone help me in getting a job.


An interview question

Posted: 16 Jul 2010 09:53 AM PDT

An interview question in a company if the management planned to terminate some workers who are good in their job because of some misunderstandings between the management and the workers, to whom your support will be. just give me the single answer. friends what will be your anwer to this question


0 comments:

Post a Comment